At one point or the other, we have all experienced headaches which sometimes fade away on its own or through medical intervention. Migraine, which is a severe head pain can last for hours and can extend to days. Aside the intense or scorching pain on one side of the head or both, with feelings such as: nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, light and sound sensitivity, migraine attacks are known to be deadly if not properly treated.Read More
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- ‘Debola Deji-Kurunmi: I believe that a woman can have it all...
- A Good Day in New York for Former TV Anchor
- How to Make Strawberry Cupcakes