Have you ever considered selling off your company?
It might not be what you want, but it may be the best option. Running a company is full of challenges. As enthusiastic as you may be, sometimes an angry customer will rage in, your passion and savings might whither, leaving you to wonder whether to keep on or sell off your company. Here are five signs that it’s time to sell your company.Read More
Shout out to all those that wants to remain poor. Shout out to all those that have written their goals but have not taken any step towards achieving them. Shout out to all the procrastinators. Shout out to all waiting for that perfect time. So you want to remain poor? Then read on.Read More
Lagos roads are very busy. You will find trailers, SUVs, and Danfos on the highway. Most of the drivers of these vehicles do not care about pedestrians nor any traffic rules. They simply drive with reckless abandon as they feel they own the road.Read More
Purchase with a main purpose
Everyone is a spender; we spend money on food, cloths, rent, mortgage, school fees. etc. But a savvy spender knows what they are doing financially. They make their choices carefully. Are you thinking of how to curtail your expenses? Or maybe you just want to be a better saver and investor? Do you want to be a savvy spender?
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- ‘Debola Deji-Kurunmi: I believe that a woman can have it all...
- A Good Day in New York for Former TV Anchor
- Make Yummy Cakes Using a Sandwich Toaster (Sandwich Maker Pillow Cake)