Valerie is my name. I come from a family of two girls. I am the youngest to Vanessa. I am 17 years while Vanessa is 19. Every Saturday morning, we both have our individual chores to attend to. Over the years, I observed that once it’s time to carry out our chores, my sister will always complain of stomach pain, headache or feverish condition. Thus, I ended up doing her chores with mine inclusive. This became a norm that my mom saw nothing wrong with my sister’s action, instead she will say am the youngest so I should do all chores and that it’s a sign of respect. Really?Read More
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- How to Deal With a Sneaky Co-worker
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- 7 Important Factors to Consider When Choosing a Career Path
- What Makes a Woman Tick?
- The Total Woman