To manage conflict effectively you must be a skilled communicator. That includes creating an open communication environment in your unit by encouraging employees to talk about work issues. Listening to employee concerns will foster an open environment. Make sure you really understand what employees are saying by asking questions and focusing on their perception of the problem. To learn more about communication skills.Read More
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- ‘Debola Deji-Kurunmi: I believe that a woman can have it all...
- A Good Day in New York for Former TV Anchor
- How to Make Strawberry Cupcakes