When you meet with someone who is angry, you can use the tools of effective listening to help defuse this anger. Nevertheless, when anger is directed at you, it is much more difficult to respond definitively, because your own emotions are usually involved.Read More
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- ‘Debola Deji-Kurunmi: I believe that a woman can have it all...
- A Good Day in New York for Former TV Anchor
- How to Make Strawberry Cupcakes