To manage conflict effectively you must be a skilled communicator. That includes creating an open communication environment in your unit by encouraging employees to talk about work issues. Listening to employee concerns will foster an open environment. Make sure you really understand what employees are saying by asking questions and focusing on their perception of the problem. To learn more about communication skills.Read More
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- How to Deal With a Sneaky Co-worker
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- What Makes a Woman Tick?
- 7 Important Factors to Consider When Choosing a Career Path
- The Total Woman