Throughout my life, anytime a relationship has ended, someone has always said to me, “There are plenty of fish in the sea.”
What was once a dating pool full of great fish that were easy to catch now seems like a vast, empty ocean.
When you cast out your line, the only thing biting your bait seems to be sharks or guppies.Read More
- 10 Ways to Make Your Husband Spend More Time with You
- How to Deal With a Sneaky Co-worker
- Benefits of Palm Oil for Skin and Hair – (Skin Lightening Recipe Included)
- 26 Rules for Preventing your Housemaid from Snatching your Husband
- 7 Important Factors to Consider When Choosing a Career Path
- What Makes a Woman Tick?
- The Total Woman