Chicken Pasta Salad
Pasta is a healthy meal, rich in energy giving nutrients and calories. Pasta can be prepared in creative and fun ways; we bring you one of such. The Chicken Pasta Salad recipe is an appetizing way to prepare pasta. This delicious meal is mostly made of ‘Pasta and Chicken’ and it is a healthy meal which can be taken anytime of the day.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups of Pasta
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- Red bell Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Salad Dressing
- 2 medium sized onions
HOW TO PREPARE
- Rinse chicken in cold water
- Add salt, seasoning and onion
- Boil until it is well done
- Let it cool and chop in pieces, then set aside
- Chop pepper and set aside
- Boil 2 cups of pasta in a pot or sauce pan
- Add salt to taste
- Put on high heat
- When it’s done, drain water and set aside to cool
- Now mix cooled pasta, shredded chicken, chopped peppers, Cheese and tomatoes in a bowl
- Add boiled eggs , Caesar salad and mix all ingredients well
- Then, refrigerate for about 25 minutes.
When ready, serve and enjoy with a fruit juice drink.